Simply Red Пятница, 17.05.2024, 04:55
Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Simply red FOREVER! » Mick Hucknall » Интервью и прочие медийные новости » интервью с Микоm (Jazz Monthly Feature Interview)
интервью с Микоm (Jazz Monthly Feature Interview)
ArvianaДата: Понедельник, 07.01.2008, 16:17 | Сообщение # 1
Сержант
Статус: Offline
Полная версия по ссылкам:

родная: http://www.jazzmonthly.com/artist_q...terview_02.html
Или : http://www.liveinternet.ru/community/mick_hucknall/post59402138/

Smitty: It’s my great pleasure to welcome a cat that has always seemed to be switched on to great music. He’s one of the most vocally seductive singers in the business. He has a stunning new CD entitled Stay. Representing the incredible band, Simply Red, please welcome the totally melodic and totally harmonic Mr. Mick Hucknall. Mick, how are you, my friend?

Mick Hucknall (MH): Wow, that was quite an intro. Thank you very much.

Smitty: You’re so welcome. Hey, man, congratulations on some great songs here. You’re writing some great songs.

MH: Thank you. We spent about two years on them and we feel we’ve gotten something quite substantial.

Smitty: Yes, it’s very cool. Your music seems to capture every emotion that’s common to humanity. Your songwriting is something that your audience totally identifies with. Talk a little bit about your songwriting and how you keep your audience in mind when you’re writing.

MH: Well, I think that’s a good analysis because that’s what I’m trying to achieve. I want to be able to relate to people on a human level and get into their homes with a certain sincerity that relates to their lives.

Smitty: Yeah, absolutely, man, and you’re accomplishing your goal, my friend.

MH: Fantastic.

Smitty: Yeah. Talk about how you discovered your voice, I mean, because you have such a unique voice. How did you discover that?

MH: Well, I’m still discovering my voice actually. I’m trying to sort of represent it in a way where you witness the growth of somebody’s playing ability throughout their lifetime.

Smitty: Yeah.

MH: And this can apply to horn players or to singers, and you listen to how they develop totally throughout their lives, you know, and from starting out professionally as a 24-year-old when I did my first recording, now I’m 46 years old, I have more bass in the voice.

Smitty: Yes, you do.

MH: But because I’ve taken care of my voice as well, I can still hit the high notes, so it’s just kind of developed in that way over the years and it’s still growing. It’s not actually vocally in recession yet. That’ll probably happen when I get into my sixties, I would think.

ФАНАТСТВУ ВОСПОЕМ МЫ СЛАВУ!

Форум Simply red FOREVER! » Mick Hucknall » Интервью и прочие медийные новости » интервью с Микоm (Jazz Monthly Feature Interview)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Конструктор сайтов - uCoz